That’s A Wrap (Filming Production Blog)

 Dearest reader,

Today was the second day of filming. Since today was not a  school day, we started filming earlier. Due to the fact that we are meeting at Alexandra's house, l woke up at 8:30. I live out west, about 40 minutes from the school. Alexandra lives out east about 20 minutes from the school. 

Last night when I got home from filming and finished all my homework, I went straight to bed. This meant that on top of my usual morning routine, I had to shower. I hopped in the shower as soon as I woke up and got my day going. After eating breakfast, I did my hair and got in my costume. Almost late, I ran out the door to head to Alexandra’s house.

When I arrived, we were waiting on one teammate. Something family related came up and there was a delay. Similar to yesterday’s filming, those of us who were there made sure we were looking ready to film and had the cameras set up. Once everyone was present, we got cracking on the scene where we are driving off to start the trip. There were a few takes where we all started laughing and had to re-shoot.

I did forget my lines a few times out of nerves. Sometimes when the camera starts rolling I feel so much pressure that my mind goes blank. Overall I think one main challenge is that we have to incorporate a variety of camera angles shots and movements. In such a short amount of time, we had to get creative with meeting all the requirements.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Timelines and Transitions (Editing Production Blog)

Take One (Filming Production Blog)