Icing on the cake (Re-Editing/Re-Shooting Production Blog)

 Dearest reader,

Today, we got to work on the changes discussed in my last entry. My sister, Hannah, who loves watching my media studies projects agreed to critique us. The input we recieved was extremely insightful. 

One main critique we worried about was music. The musical selection has been rough to say the least. At first, I found a YouTube video full of royalty free music I thought might be fruitful. I was not head over heels at the scores, but they were the better of a bunch of evils. My group however, disagreed and after their points, I saw why. The music, while better than the 2014-esque vlogger music I found, was too mideval tavern feeling. While I cannot pretend I do not like a good bard's ballot, it deffinetely was not fit for this project. 

After the first YouTube video, I scoured Apple Music for solutions. I found, what I thought was a decent royalty free tropic beat. Once again, the gold I thought I struck turned out to be copper. Half of the group liked it, half did not. I decided to hit Apple Music once again in response to this critique and found a score I think we will go with.

With those critiques underway, there was the one about the establishing shots. Alexandra, another teammate of mine, took the establishing shot of her neighboorhood once she got home from school. Sending it off to Millie for final revisions, it looks like our final task is completed. I am so excited to share it with you all tommorrow!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Timelines and Transitions (Editing Production Blog)

Take One (Filming Production Blog)